After dinner we headed to Show Low and Lucy drove me there too. She must really love me or something. I sure love her and all she has done for my family. Both her and my mom, how would I have gotten through the past months without them, seriously, I am very blessed. I was super excited to see my husband again. We had only seen each other once in the last 2 weeks.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Right hip
Don't be jealous that I am robot woman and have a metal hip. Here she is in all her glory....and some of my other insides:
Today I had an appointment with my hip doctor, Dr. Maltry. I got the staples taken out and don't have to wear those goofy white tights {in the middle of the summer} anymore-darn. Lucy was an angel and took me, since I can't drive anywhere myself. On our way to Show Low we stopped by Christie and Nick's home for dinner. I used to babysit their daughter Ginger before my life turned crazy {Cooper coming early and passing, c-section, emotional grief, hip replacement-you know what crazy I'm talking about}.
Ginger (adorable name, adorable girl), Porter, and Clayton (being Clayton).
After dinner we headed to Show Low and Lucy drove me there too. She must really love me or something. I sure love her and all she has done for my family. Both her and my mom, how would I have gotten through the past months without them, seriously, I am very blessed. I was super excited to see my husband again. We had only seen each other once in the last 2 weeks.
After dinner we headed to Show Low and Lucy drove me there too. She must really love me or something. I sure love her and all she has done for my family. Both her and my mom, how would I have gotten through the past months without them, seriously, I am very blessed. I was super excited to see my husband again. We had only seen each other once in the last 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment