Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happy 29th Birthday to Laun....

I pretty much got him the best present ever-a DVD sideshow, to music. It has pictures of us from dating until now. We just recently got a digital camera, so I spent 9-11 hours just scanning pictures, it was a long process. Luckily I had some help from Bro. Twaits because I couldn't have made it without him. I have been recovering from my hip replacement at my moms house, so it gave me time to get it done without him knowing. Laun loved it and was very surprised, and he was happy to have me back too. I was working on it for 2 weeks and I am glad it is done.
Laun's birthday cake of choice was spumoni- lots of different flavors of frosting. I love how the cake looks like it is the kids head behind him:)
Love you birthday boy!

No comments: