We stopped on the way up & got pictures by monster mountain (what Laun called it as a kid).
That night we went to the Larsen’s house.
Porter’s hair was already buzzed super short, so Uncle John went ahead & bicced it.
Porter was so excited & now he & John have matching noggins.
Today we went fishing & played in the water at Show Low Lake. Marlee was snacking on the boat.
Laun took our kids & two of the Larsen boys. I kicked it on shore with Jeff & Lucy (we enjoyed a quiet lunch).
Marlee loves anything near the water.
The boys did some fishing.
Lucy & Jeff
These two are always so cute together.
Laun caught a creature for Marlee.
She was super excited to show Grandpa & Grandma.
Bullfrog tadpole- which was soon put back in the water.
Alden, Laun & Marlee
Alden & Porter were on a mission to find crawdads.
I love the reflection of the water on Porter’s face.
success
I love Porter’s intensity.
Alden’s catch-
Marlee must be thinking about something important.
Daddy’s little girl
The water was pretty cold, but that didn’t stop the boys (Michael, Clayton & Porter) from jumping in.
The kids had such a great time. The only part they spent away from the water was when they stopped for lunch.
Luckily I remembered to bring a change of clothes for the kids. We stopped by Cooper’s grave on the way back.
The rose bush was in bloom.
Our family-
No comments:
Post a Comment