Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Thinking about Cooper..
Last night Laun & I went to the temple. Every time I go there I think about Coop so much. I am so excited to see him again but I need to be patient. I try to imagine what that day will be like. I think it will be so exciting that it will melt away all of the saddness I have ever felt. I need to be better at loving each day for what it is. I need to hold my children more & be kind & soft spoken. I have really enjoyed Marlee. She is a sweet baby & we can't help but to spoil her. I am so glad that she is in my life, I love babies. I want to be a great mom who has fun with my kids. I want to give Laun & my kids the best me I can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sure your feelings for Cooper are more strong in the temple since the veil is probably thinner there. It's so neat that you have those experiences. I am with you on wanting to be the best mom possible. Each day might be different too. What we can give of ourselves one day may vary from the next. You are a wonderful Mother. I've enjoyed reading your updates. If we combined your goats with our chickens, we'd be on our way to a real farm! : )
We talk about Cousin Cooper when we talk to Avery about who is waiting for us in heaven.
We love you.
Post a Comment