I am so thankful for Laun. He is such a wonderful husband & father. He is such a blessing to our family. I love him & I am so happy that we can share eternity together. I am also thankful for my Dad & all that he has done for me. I feel grateful to be surronded by men that hold the priesthood.
We got together with Laun's family for dinner. Jared smoked ribs & I made a really rich chocolate cake. It has been so nice to be able to visit with family this summer.
On a side note, Laun got the boys goats & they named them smores & spots.
We got together with Laun's family for dinner. Jared smoked ribs & I made a really rich chocolate cake. It has been so nice to be able to visit with family this summer.
On a side note, Laun got the boys goats & they named them smores & spots.
1 comment:
Those are great goat names :) I'm glad you had a happy Father's Day!
Post a Comment