Monday, March 2, 2009

I love to see my boys smile


8 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Cute kids!

The Mayo Family said...

Too cute!

Alli said...

Thanks for inviting us to see you guys, we're excited to watch what happens with the Halls! Marlee is sure a beautiful little girl :)

The 5 Nelsons said...

Your kids look cute as ever. What an adorable baby girl Marlee is! I'm so glad you have a blog now so that we can keep up with your family.

Tressa said...

Your boys are getting so big! They should be great big brothers.

Manders said...

Great pictures! I am so glad you are a fellow blogger now!!

Danielle said...

She is cute, cute, cute! How fun that you got a girl :O) We miss you guys!

Emily said...

Thanks Catherine for inviting me to your blog. Your boys have grown and Marlee is beautiful!! Congratulations on your new addition. Hope you are all doing well in your new home.