Sydney Carter Marlee Cooper Porter Clayton Catherine Laun
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Celebrating Cooper's birthday on March 21st - He would have turned 2 this year
When Cooper was in the NICU the boys would go to the hospital cafeteria and get flavored milk. When we celebrate Coop's b-day we get flavored milk & go out to eat. This year he would have turned 2. We miss him, but we are grateful that we will be with him again someday. He is such an important part of our family.
All your posts made me tear up! I can't believe he would have been 2 already. We are thinking of you guys! Oh- and I can't wait to meet baby Marlee....she seriously looks so stinking cute!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cooper. We are thinking about your family. Love you all.
Catherine that is so great you celebrate his life and that he IS part of your life. I admire your faith and strengh. Happy Birthday Coop
All your posts made me tear up! I can't believe he would have been 2 already. We are thinking of you guys! Oh- and I can't wait to meet baby Marlee....she seriously looks so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment