Sunday, October 12, 2008

Phoenix trip!

We spent the weekend in Phoenix so that we could be at our friend Squaggs (Brian Wilson) wedding. On Thursday night we stayed at my brother Andrew’s house in Provo,Utah. We had a good time talking and were glad to break up our driving a little. We left Friday morning for Phoenix. We ate dinner at Lucy’s and then went over to my parents house to surprise them. The boys were happy to see their grandparents.

Then Lucy and I took the boys and Alissa to: As You Wish-a pottery place. The kids picked out a ceramic to paint.

123 018

Porter picked out a butterfly to paint that has a hook on the back, so he can use it as a Christmas ornament.

123 015123 020

Clayton picked a T-rex dinosaur.

123 024

123 025123 027123 029

Tonight we went to my Grandpa (Bob) Turley’s birthday party. I was happy to see my aunt’s, Buffy and Becky since I don’t get to see them very often.

Then we went to Squaggs and Becky’s wedding. It was fun to see family and friends.

123 039

Laun with baby Charlotte.

123 043

Nae Nae & I (with only 3 months left in my pregnancy).

123 047

We drove all the way home today. We did stop to pick some prickly pears though.

123 048123 051123 052

123 053

It will be nice to make some prickly pear jelly and syrup.

123 054

No comments: