I am loving all this open space! The yard is heaven.
A little tour of our yard:
The front view of yard and house.
Side entrance of house…Laun is working on the roof, making it all metal like the front part.
I am loving all the yellow leafed trees. Across the street from the front of our house is a corn field. Notice the metal on the ground, getting ready to go on the roof.
Same side as last picture, but through this view you can see some houses. That is our closest neighbors from this side of the house.
This is the other side yard and past that wooden fence is our closest and basically only neighbor. And there is a bathtub in our backyard:)
This is the view of the yard behind our house. That massive fire burning area is where Laun has burnt most of the yard trimmings. This section is great for horses and is gated off from the rest of our yard.
This is the barn where an owl presides.
We love all this open space. The yard is awesome, especially after all of Laun’s hard work. I now see why people love living in the country. My boys play outside for hours on end and I have decided I really would love for our permanent home to be on a lot of land.
No comments:
Post a Comment