Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thermopolis, Wyoming

We met up with Ryan & Jared in Thermopolis, Wyoming for a horse auction. Last night we stayed in a hotel & the great part was that there was a pool & the bad part was that there was a pool. The kids had fun swimming, but on the downside, my phone fell in the pool. Oh well, hopefully it will dry out & work again.

Today I took the boys around the city because there was no way I was going to last the entire day at a horse auction.

First we went to the Wyoming Dinosaur Museum.

027020022023024028029031

 

Then we went to the Old West Wax Museum.

I’ll be honest, wax people kind of creep me out.

032033

 

We also found a cool park.

039034035036037038

 

Finally, we headed to the horse rodeo & met up with the guys.

Some kid picked on Porter for being short/little & Clayton flat put that kid in his place. Don’t mess with big brother:)

040041

Laun, Jared & Ryan

043

On a side note, Mike Hall (Laun’s father) served part of his mission in this city.

No comments: