the wedding
Today Justin & Laura got married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. I love how happy Justin is in this picture.
These people on the other hand…not so happy.
We had one upset 4 year old today:
Laun took my favorite picture of the day- finally a happy Porter, with a bug.
Sisters- all currently blonde
the lunch in
We had a great time visitin & sat with Richard & Martha & the Glausers.
the reception
I love how cute Porter & Avery are.
Laura with her nephews & nieces- love Porter’s facial expression.
brothers holding brothers
the girls
All the Turley siblings with the bride & groom.
one cute family
Porter doing the splits, such a flexible dude.
Graham & Laun
Caden & Porter
Clayton with Grandma Lucy
Grandma Lucy with Porter
Janae & Laun
Laura & Dad
Justin & Laura
Richard & I
Caden & Porter dancing
For starting out the day so grumpy, Porter sure cheered up tonight.
It was so great seeing family & friends, especially since we are moving in a couple days.
No comments:
Post a Comment