Today the realtor stopped by to check the house & get the keys. I will miss this house, neighborhood, ward, elementary school & our friends, but I’m so excited to move to Idaho & have a new adventure.
The things I will miss the most about this house:
the great room & kitchen (island & cupboard space)
the pantry & master closet
the master bedroom (tub) & garage
and the newness- carpet
I am sick of cleaning & Porter is sick of being sick. He is such a cute little guy. It has been fun spending one on one time with Porter.
Laun got to Idaho yesterday with unpacking help from Clayton, Jennette, Andy & some ward members. Today they went to the Westover’s house & Casper’s ice cream- lucky.
Porter & I left for Show Low today & since Porter is sick we are staying in Ryan & Kami’s trailer. Porter’s doctor said he should be fine to be around kids tomorrow!
I also got some good news from the doctor today, Laun isn’t a cystic fibrosis carrier, which is good because I am. That means our children won’t have it, but they can still be a carrier like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment