Monday, May 21, 2007
Second surgery for the year
I had my c-section exactly 2 months ago & today I went in & had a total right hip replacement. I am on a roll this year. Dr. Maltry did the surgery this morning at NMC hospital in Tucson, AZ. I was nervous & cried a little before the surgery. I fell asleep with Laun holding my hand & woke up in my hospital room, post surgery. I was a little sick today, but all went well. I now have a titanium right hip! No more arthritis! My right leg was also lengthened, so it is similar in length to the left leg now. I also got the pins taken out of my left hip that have been bugging me. I am so excited & I hurt less already! Laun stayed in a hotel tonight & I of course kicked it in the hospital. Lucy is watching the boys for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment