Laun is here & I am so excited to see him! We went to Jonathan’s farewell today. Clayton is back from Janae’s & it is so great to have the whole family together.
t's been 6 days since my total right hip replacement. I only have to wear these attractive thigh highs for about another week or so, to prevent getting blood clots. And have about 8 weeks of physical therapy in store. I am very thankful to live in a time where technology and medical advances have been made. I am thankful for Dr. Maltry and all those that work with him, who made this titanium hip possible. It is so great to not have my hip be bone to bone anymore, or deal with daily arthritis pain. I feel as if I have been given a second chance at life, and for that I am thankful to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment