This year we hosted Thanksgiving at our home. We had my parents and 4 out of 5 of my siblings and their families here in Tucson. It was much less tiring then last time we hosted it-last time I was prego with Marlee. Call me weird but I actually like hosting Thanksgiving-no packing or traveling, it's kind of nice. We had two turkeys & all the fixin’s. My favorite (along with the bee’s favorite) was Andy & Elizabeth’s homemade canned grape juice with sprite-it was the best grape juice I have ever had and reminded Laun of the juice he drank growing up. Later we enjoyed pies and skyped with my brother Richard’s family. Most of the family’s stayed over night too. It was perfect because the next day they babysat our kiddos while Laun and I went Black Friday shopping and almost finished off the Christmas list!
My camera was acting up, so that explains the lack of pictures.
My dad brought this cool jello that some one from work made for him. It was very fancy and the flower part is all edible-the prettiest jello I’ve ever seen…
Rachel & Brandon’s little Lydia insisted on wearing Laun’s cowboy boots. I think she has the same shoe fetish that Marlee has. Lydia is such a cutie and is so lucky to look like her mama.
2 comments:
Thanks for hosting all of us for Thanksgiving. We are going to miss seeing your family.
Looks like a fun time! That jello rose is amazing.
Post a Comment