Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jonathan & Darlene got hitched!

They had a open house in Phoenix the day before their wedding. We helped set up & I guess I was tired because this is the only picture I took of that evening-bummer.

145

This morning we left my parents home bright & early & headed to Pima for their sealing in the Gila Temple. Laun took some photos of the beautiful temple:

The red brick bldg is of a church & the temple is in the back-how cool to go to church right by the temple!

146 148

153

Oh look, here’s proof that I was there.

151

The newly married couple:

155

157

The nieces were excited to hold Darleen’s train for her:

161

162

The Frost/Hall family

166

Lucy & Jonathan

168

Jonathan with some of his siblings

170

The brothers-Laun looks especially dapper.

171

Jonny with his sisters- I love how smiley they are

174

After the sealing we headed to their lunch in. Marlee liked sitting with her Uncle John.

176

After the lunch we went swimming with some of the Hall’s to cool off-it was pretty hot today. Then we picked up yummy flips (slushies with vanilla ice cream) at the Taylor freeze & visited with my brother Andy’s family.

That evening we attended their reception in Pima-Thatcher, whatever it’s called.

Marlee loves her Uncle Ryan. One time when we were meeting him at our friends ranch she kept asking if Ryan was coming-she asked like a million times, so I think she must be a Ryan fan:)

179

Sweet baby Raegan getting loves from Aunt Jennette.

181

I’m bummed that I didn't take very many pictures today. I think we were so busy that I just wasn’t my normal picture taking self. I am so thankful for eternal families & that we were able to attend Jonathan & Darleen’s sealing this morning. I am excited to have another sister; welcome to the family Darleen!

2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Love weddings.

Nannette said...

Thanks for posting pictures, these are the only ones I have seen yet, probably will be the only ones I see, Austin didn't take any;)