Thursday, May 14, 2009


Porter thinks he is pretty hot stuff. During the game he picked up the ball, placed it near the goal & kicked it in. He did not see why that shouldn't count.


Clayton loved that they still played when it was raining- he thought that was pretty cool.





We have had lots of changes lately:
-The boys played city soccer
-Marlee rolled over
-Laun got into UofA's PhD program (starts in Aug.)
-Laun graduated from Utah State University with Cum Laude
-Frost Grandparents came to visit
-We moved from Utah to Arizona

We are staying at Jeff & Lucy's house for part of the summer. We are happy to be closer to some cousins & grandparents. We are adjusting to the heat.

5 comments:

Lucia said...

What you're back?! Welcome home, Can't wait to see you guys at Rachel's wedding

Cherise said...

yea! Thanks for the visit! I can't wait till it's permanant!

Alli said...

Congratulations on getting into the program Laun! That is so exciting! It's kind of a stinky time of year to get to be here in Phx but you'll get to be here for fun weddings and missionary homecomings so that is good news :) Hopefully we'll see you around and maybe even get together for some fun times, eh?

Brooke said...

Congrats Laun! And glad to be updated on your move. I guess I should call more often to keep up with you guys. I love your pictures. They turned out so great. Good luck with the new changes!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Wow! That is busy! I had no idea you guys were back in AZ. Congrats to Laun on getting into the program. That's awesome! Where will you guys be living? Of course, Gladden Farms is a great place! ;-)