Sunday, April 26, 2009

Count your many blessings...

Today in relief society they talked about how our trials can really be blessings. The trials that I have gone through have strengthened my testimony & have helped me grow closer to Heavenly Father. I am especially thankful for temples & the plan of salvation. It brings me such peace to know that my family will be together forever. I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband. Laun is such an amazing freind & father. I am so grateful for our four children Clayton, Porter, Cooper & Marlee. They all have their own unique & special spirit. I am thankful to be a wife & mother. I am thankful for my parents & all that they have done for me. I feel fortunate to live in America where I am free to worship as I please. I am thankful for a warm home to live in, functioning vehicles, doctors, my metal hip, eduacation, friends & family. The list of things I am thankful for could go on & on. I hope that even on hard days I will count my many blessings.

No comments: