Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Marlee Cate


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catherine I've been thinking about you guys lately. I'm so glad you have a blog! Congrats on your little girl she is so adorable. I love her name.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! And the boys are so big! How fun you are starting a blog. It looks great. I will let you know when Mike has a weekend off that we can have a dinner. We've been wanting to. Hope you are doing well and adjusting to the new baby schedule. Take care.

Cherstin DeVries said...

Cathrine, she is soooo adorable! I forget how small they are. What a doll! How are you adjusting to the baby schedule and the having 3?!? Congrats!!! Hope all is going well...

Cherstin DeVries said...

Hey, just me again! I need your email address(I thought I had it, but I can't find it) so I can add you to my blog!

Sheila and Mario said...

What a cutie! How fun that you have a little girl to play dress-up with now:)

PS-Our church also starts at 9 a.m. so I doubt we will make it to the blessing. We will however try and stop by the lunch:)

Tressa said...

She is so precious! I tell you those girls change everything - from my experience. ;)

Brooke said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for letting me take a peek. Good luck with the adjustments of new baby life.