Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas day

We spent Christmas with the Larsen family. John and Jennette have been so good to us. They have  played Santa Clause this year for our family. I am so grateful for them and their kindness.

The kids waiting to go downstairs…

149148

The boys are such fun ages for Christmas. They got what they asked for this year. Clayton got a remote control car and Porter a tool shop.

150

The boys loved the stocking stuffers.

152

157

Clayton loved the big Hershey kiss.

159

Laun got slingshots and marshmallows for all the Hall and Larsen kids.

163

 

John got the boys a 22 gun- they got spoiled I tell you.

165166167

For lunch we had prime rib. I am so sick and can’t taste a thing, huge bummer.

Then we went to Ryan’s house and Laun cut up the deer meat with Ryan.

No comments: