Monday, July 28, 2008

Clayton is six!!!

090

We had a friend party for Clayton this year, since we are about to move I wanted him to have some time with his buddies.

Cannen, Keaton, Trent, Clayton, Collin & Isaac  

075

He was excited for presents.

072

He requested WALL-E cupcakes from Walmart, which is great since all my baking stuff is packed.

076078

Blowing out the candles…

082

We played several indoor games (too hot to be outside). Grandpa Turley drew Clayton a dragon for pin the tail on the dragon.

086

I love my 6 year old boy!

088089

I can’t believe my oldest is 6 & going to first grade next year!

092

 

Thank goodness for my parents. Porter was sick & I couldn’t have him at home since Clayton was having friends over. My parents brought Porter up from Phoenix after Clayton’s birthday party was over. Then the boys had fun rough housing with Grandpa.

093094

No comments: