Saturday, March 1, 2008
pioneer trek
Laun and I were asked to be part of our youth stake trek. We were one of the stops for the "handcart pioneers", we told them stories about the pioneers losing their babies along their way. We also talked about our experience of losing Cooper to an early death. Then we told them that their babies (dolls) had died and that they would have to bury them. There was four different groups that came throughout the day so it was a little emotional to keep re-telling our story. It has almost been 1 year since Cooper passed away. But I really like to talk to others about Cooper because he means so much to me. It was a great experience for Laun and I and I was glad that we were able to be part of it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment