Sunday, December 9, 2007

Siblings trip to Andy’s Master’s Art Show

12/7/2007

We went to the Church Museum.

183180

 

It is so cool seeing Joseph Smith’s handwriting.

184

 

185186

 

Then we went to the Salt Lake Temple, first time I’ve been inside it.

191

 

 

12/8/2007

Ready for Andy’s big day. The weather is crazy today!

192

 

Convergence- by A.M. Turley, Master’s show.

193

 

His work is hung up in the BYU library, the hallway that lead to the Family History Center.

239

 

I love this one…

232

 

…yup, that is Elizabeth’s hair- so cool!

194

 

All of Andy’s work was amazing.

195

196197198199

 

His Self Portrait 

200201

 

202203

 

I loved them all. 

204

227

229

235

 

He even did a Cooper Portrait.

205206

 

It was rubbings of headstones, starting with Cooper on top & showing both sides of his family.

207

 

The all white blank pieces are of those who have not passed away yet (Laun & I, Lucy, my parents,Turley Grandparents, Grandpa Mecham & Grandma Black).

209

 

I love this piece so much. Andy is so talented & thoughtful. It has been 8 months since Cooper passed away.

233

 

My parents

236

 

Mom & Dad with all their children

238

 

Richard & I

240

 

The weather is crazy right now, it snowed so much.

Elizabeth & I

243

 

Elizabeth & Avery

242

 

Rachel catching snowflakes

244

 

We went to a museum & my favorite was the massive butterfly made out of tons of butterflies.

245

246

252251248

 

Andy’s art show

257

 

Andy & Elizabeth

256

 

Andy’s family

258

 

Andy, Dad & Mom

260

 

Andy & I – love this guy

261

 

Sisters on the ride back from the Art Show. We’ve been staying at Brandon & Mary Hall’s house.

263

 

I loved this house in their neighborhood, it looked so pretty with the lighted trees covered in snow.

265

 

Bringing in the groceries-the drive way was covered in show.

266

 

Rachel & I loving all the snow.

267

268

 

12/9/2007

Brandon & Mary’s house looked so pretty this morning all covered in snow.

270

 

Saying goodbye to Richard, I always hate that part.

273

 

We went to a park & walked around.

274

 

Mom & I

275

 

Ted & I

276

 

Avery, Andy, Ted, Laura, Mom, Rachel, Dad & I

278

 

Andy’s family

279

 

Andy, Laura & Rachel

282

 

Avery Doll

283

 

That night we went to the Salt Lake Temple to see all the Christmas lights, so pretty.

284

 

Me, Laura, Rachel, Mom, Collin, Dad, Elizabeth, Avery, Andy, Michael & Ted

285

 

Laura with Mom & Dad

286

 

I love the nativity’s.

288

 

The Christ statue is breathtaking.

289

 

I loved all the trees covered in orange lights.

290

 

Laura & I

291

No comments: