Porter’s team color is purple & his coach got all the players yellow caps.
Clayton’s team colors are blue.
Love my silly boys.
Matching hair & eyes
Clayton is glad his school friend Nico is on his team.
Clayton’s team picture:
Porter’s team picture:
I love how low Porter is squatting to the ground. I’m sure no grounders will get through him.
It is so fun watching little kids play t-ball.
Clayton is the one farthest out with the shorts on.
Up to bat
Coming in home
After their games we went to the Marana Community Farm Day.
The boys had fun taking a little hay ride.
They loved getting in the fire truck & they asked the firefighters lots of questions.
Trying out the firefighter hats & hose.
Tonight we had dinner at the Patton’s house, a family in our ward. The kids had fun playing. Mark & Ginni made the best ribs & cheesecake, I am so excited to try out their recipes.
No comments:
Post a Comment