Saturday, September 15, 2007

Colossal Cave

My parents & Rachel came to Tucson today & we all went to Colossal Cave. We had never been there before, so I was excited to go.

DIG102007 483

 

Some of the formations inside the cave:

DIG102007 484DIG102007 485

 

The boys liked that we were inside a mountain.

DIG102007 486

 

Grandpa & Porter

DIG102007 487

 

Our family

DIG102007 490

 

Rachel & I near the cave entrance, with the beautiful desert in the back.

DIG102007 491

 

This is the entrance to the cave.

DIG102007 492

 

Love my parents.

DIG102007 493

 

Boys with the cactus dude.

DIG102007 494DIG102007 495

 

We saw some goats.

DIG102007 496DIG102007 497

 

Rachel & I in the butterfly area.

DIG102007 498

On the way home we picked prickly pears. When we got home my dad made prickly pear syrup & it was so good. My mom & I made alfredo pizza & brownies-yum. My family just came for the day, it was good having them here.

No comments: