Sunday, August 5, 2007

Cooper's headstone

Today Laun placed Cooper's headstone with the help of his brothers at the ShowLow Cemetery. It is crazy to think that Cooper has already been buried for four months & the headstone is now just being placed. You order it and then have to wait until it arrives, it kind of takes awhile.


The Hall gang {what a great support they have been to our family}.


Clayton helping Laun



Laun helping Porter put a hand print in the cement.


Clayton's turn to put his hand print in the cement.



I really liked how the headstone turned out. Laun put it in with a tilt which makes it easier to read.

Porter & Clayton's hand prints-they are a little hard to see.

I am so glad that our boys were able to be part of the process today.
How I miss my Cooper.


The half circle is where we will plant a rose bush.


The next day we went to Gary Hunter's cabin & I took this picture of the Hall brothers.

Brandon, Ryan, Laun, and Jared Hall.

No comments: