Saturday, July 7, 2007

Reservation Lake

We went with the Hall family to the Lake & did some horseback riding.

Georgia is helping Laun drive to our destination.

DIG102007 302

 

Kosette was so dirty, she looked like a raccoon.

DIG102007 304

 

Porter

DIG102007 305

 

Mary, Lucy & Isabella

DIG102007 306

 

Laun & Kozy

DIG102007 308

DIG102007 309

 

Brandon & Brytin

DIG102007 311

 

Love how Porter is scrunching his face.

DIG102007 313

DIG102007 314

 

Janae & Lucy

DIG102007 315

 

Anna & Jaron

DIG102007 319

 

Isabella, Janae & Jennette

DIG102007 320

 

Kozy & Janae

DIG102007 321

 

Laun & Janae

DIG102007 322

 

Lucy & I- now that I’ve had a hip replacement I can ride a horse, so happy!

DIG102007 323

 

The kids loved the water.

DIG102007 326

 

Clayton, Jenette & Alden (more Halls on the boat)

DIG102007 327

 

Clayton loves catching stuff with the net.

DIG102007 328

 

Ryan & some of Brandon’s family

DIG102007 329

 

Michael showing me the crawdad, look at those eggs- gross!

DIG102007 330

DIG102007 331

 

Clayton as happy as can be.

DIG102007 332

 

Sam & Kozy

DIG102007 333

 

John, Janae, Lucy & Laun

DIG102007 334

 

I love how little Porter is.

DIG102007 335

 

Cute Lucy

DIG102007 336

 

This is a perfect day for Clayton-outdoors & hanging out with his cousins.

DIG102007 337

No comments: