Saturday, February 17, 2007

We have finally entered the digital age

We FINALLY got a digital camera- I am so excited!!!!

First digital pictures I took of my boys on our car ride up to Show Low:

 

Here we are in Ryan's RV (I’m the 6 month brunette lady).

 

These boys are so cute:

 

Clayton & Alissa are all ready to go.

008

 

Porter is almost ready to go…

009

 

…now he’s ready, ready to go snowmobiling.

 

This is the boys first time to go snowmobiling (mine too).

011

 

Ryan Hall's family- the supplier of all fun things.

 

Clayton, Porter, Laun & I (around 6 months prego with 3rd baby boy)

 

Porter & Laun

015

 

The boys loved playing in the snow.

018

019

020

 

Kami & Alissa (you can also see Porter in the far right).

021

 

Ryan & Kami

022

 

Ryan

025

 

Porter & Clayton

026

 

The first timers- Clayton, Me & Porter

 

Laun & the boys

 

Kalli Kay kicked it in the RV most of the day & who ever wasn’t out riding sat in there with her.

030

No comments: