Saturday, December 30, 2000

Our wedding day at the Mesa, Arizona Temple

Laun picked me up this morning  to take me to the temple & in his truck I found an orange flower waiting for me on the seat.

My Uncle Rick took some pictures of us before we went inside & were married. 001_1

006_6

 

So handsome-

008_8

009_9 (5)

014_14 (5)

 

Sporting Laun’s tux jacket.

022_22023_23

024_24

 

I wore comfy shoes for today…the dress kept my feet covered anyways.

030_30

029_29

 

Sweet little Mabel-

026_26025_25

 

With Richard’s family-

027_27

 

My mom is amazing. We only had a 6 week engagement & she was perfectly calm.

She knew from the moment I kissed him that it was all over.

017_17

 

Liz, Laura, Me, Sheila & Julie-

031_31

 

I pretty much smiled like a clown through the entire ceremony, I couldn’t contain my excitement. I am so happy to be married to this man for time & all eternity.

This picture is after we were married & came out of the temple.

007_7 (4)

 

With Laun’s mom & siblings-

011_11 (3)

 

Some Turley & Mecham family-

015_15 (3)

 

All our loved ones who could make it to the temple for our special day.

016_16 (3)

No comments: